Thursday, June 19, 2008

The excitement Agenda...

Today I'm excited and I promise to myself that I will be even more excited tomorrow...why am I excited?...I'm Losing weight!...I have found the perfect vehicle with which to do this...so I'm excited!!
Give me a few weeks and I will release a new photo of me that will cause a storm in the world of weightlossness (if thats a word!)...At the moment I really want to share this vehicle with each and every one of you but I want to wait just a little while..

What comes after heartbreak?...happiness! I feel happy now, okay so I didn't get a job I went to an interview for this week..but hey!...it's their loss!!! Fuck them...mind you I will phone up and find out if I can get some feedback. Having done a fantastic interview I am presuming that the job was already lined up internally which really does suck. I will let you know further on that point. Everything is good at the moment and I hope it remains so...I have been chatting away to some very nice guys and am enjoying the freedom to shag around (well, given the chance! lol). I will find my Prince Charming one day...you wait and see...

Neil's Film of the Moment


I don't care what anybody says...I really enjoyed it...yes, it is a little slow but that is Shyamalans style...if you didn't like his other films you won't like this one..but if like me you love his style and the way he works, you will love it!...check it out...

Top Tune.......


One of my old summer favourites...enjoy

Ciao for now!

x

No comments: